• A new Medical Director: Dr. Itzel Ocampo.
Gastrointestinal Surgeon, Specially trained in laparoscopic surgery; Chief of Surgery Department and currently working with Doc.com as Medical Director.
• Our Psychological Supervisor, Angel Juárez was interviewed by YoInfluyo.com.
Angel Juárez was asked to be in a new report by YoInfluyo.com as a specialist, analyzing how Cartels spread fear among the Mexican population. Doc’s psychologists are on referral to provide scientific opinions as leading experts in Mexico.
• Charles was interviewed by Cigars & Crypto – it will be aired in three weeks.
Charles tells the story of the project, the founders, our goals and milestones. Stay tuned.
• Chris Parker, our Sales Director, visited Guadalajara for a business meeting.
They are exploring new clients, especially Farmacias Guadalajara, one of the largest drugstore chains in Mexico.
• Doc’s Board of Directors flew to Panamá to meet the Head Secretary of the Ministry of Health.
We are resuming talks and planning a strategy in case of a partnership with the government. This may result in a complete project to help isolated citizens in rural and indigenous zones.
• Our Dev Team was present at the AWS Summit in Mexico City.
Our team had technical learning opportunities – from introductions, to deep analytics in Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Serverless, Computing, Databases, Security & Compliance.
• We published new community rules in our official channels.