Doc.com is a revolutionary innovation, our mission is to bring health care and psychological therapy services to everyone and thereby break down the inequality barriers that exist on health services and thus help millions of people. At the same time, creating an anonymous, statistical and epidemiological database, decentralized to promote the advancement of humanity, in the search for conservation, improvement and diffusion of life. Ask a Doc!
"Helping people is one of the most rewarding sensations that could exist. It always seems impossible until it’s done."
Charles Nader CEO at Doc.com
More than 250,000 lives impacted.
- Empathetic and understanding team in each assistance they provide.
- Our health professionals are guides, collaborators and companions in the decision making process.
- Professionals trained to the highest standards and committed to the well-being of all patients.
- Our processes are backed by international foundations.
- Orientation for the whole family.
- Professional Attention.
- Diagnosis and timely treatment.
- Comprehensive and continuous care.
- Reduction of factors such as distance, time and costs.
- Avoid late reactions to diseases.
- Attachment of treatment to patients with chronic diseases.
- An informal atmosphere is created, which decreases anxiety and increases user confidence.
Statistical, anonymous and scientifically relevant data console.
Information to formulate, execute and evaluate health plans and programs, according to epidemiological studies. Improves the clinical decision-making process. By having the statistical and anonymous data of the population, epidemiological studies can be carried out in order to control health problems.